As State Representative of District 36, I will:
1. Protect individual liberties
- As your State Representative, I will fight against infringements on our rights and liberties. I will work to cut outdated laws, burdensome regulations, and government overreach.
2. Streamline education regulations & promoting school choice
- I will work to ensure that our schools are spending more time educating students than adhering to outdated or redundant regulations.
- I will promote school choice and policies that ensure families are able to be made aware of their children’s curriculum in the classroom.
3. Protect manufacturing jobs
- We must make certain that Indiana continues to attract businesses from around the world.
- This includes ensuring that Hoosiers have the education and skills necessary to fill positions while not burdening companies with unnecessary or outdated regulations.
- Our state – and our community – have strong manufacturing backgrounds. As a grandson of two lifelong General Motors employees, I understand the value that these jobs provide for Hoosier communities and their families.
4. Promote workforce development
- I will promote initiatives that allow Hoosiers to obtain necessary certifications and training in an efficient manner.
- Many of today’s highest-paying jobs do not require a four-year degree. Instead, they require technical licenses or certifications.
5. Keep Indiana’s budget balanced
- As your State Representative, I will support a balanced budget that funds the state’s necessary initiatives while avoiding overspending and putting our future at risk.
- Just as Hoosiers families must live within their budget, the State of Indiana must operate within theirs.